Here are the steps to install a tvOS app on your Apple TV if you are already a subscriber:
- Turn on your Apple TV (4th Generation) and open the App Store.
- Search for IZZY – Stream Israel.
- Install it on your Apple TV.
- Once installed, open the app and click the Sign In button.
- The app will provide you with an activation code.
- On a computer or mobile device, visit the activate page, sign in (if you are not), and enter that code.
- The app will then refresh, and you will be able to watch IZZY – Stream Israel.
Note: Our AppleTV app should be confused with the Apple TV+ app; this is an entirely separate app on tvOS for Apple's original content.
Adding titles to "My List"
The "My List" function is located under "Library," which is at the top of the app. As a subscriber, you can add titles to the list by clicking and holding on to the title until a new window pops up. That window should allow you to add the title to "My List."
Search the Help Center to find answers, or if you're still having trouble, please send an email to email@example.com.